Lessons learned in the past week:
1) Even the most recalcitrant feline will ingest their medications willingly–if the pill is wrapped in salmon flavored wet cat food. So much easier than aiming a dispenser down a throat while the cat hacks and claws.
2) Jennifer’s Body was neither scary nor titillating. From the marketing and packaging, one of those seemed to be the objective. However, I really liked the camera work and shot composition. Particularly how the director handled filming in woods and fields at night.
3) I’m ready for Fall. Doubly true since the forecast for the first week of September includes 5 days in a row of near ninety degree temperatures.
4) Friday at 5pm is not the time best time for splicing cables, especially when standing on a six foot ladder. Got a bit aggressive with the scissors. The side of my first finger paid the price.
5) I like this newly remodeled Dunkin Donuts.